About

Bank of Walterboro Board of Directors

Bank of Walterboro was organized by ten prominent Walterboro, SC businessmen in the spring of 1988, and had its charter approved on October 11, 1988. Bank of Walterboro was the first commercial chartered bank to be organized in Walterboro in over 65 years. The bank officially opened for business on May 1, 1989 with nine employees. On October 1, 1997 the bank opened its first branch in Ravenel, SC. On March 23, 2001 a drive up facility was opened on Forest Hills Road in Walterboro; that facility was converted to a full service branch on February 3, 2003. In December 2004, our newest branch was opened in Ridgeland, SC.

Main

Main Office: 1100 North Jefferies Blvd., Walterboro, SC 29488
Phone: (843) 549-2265
Fax: (843) 549-5476

Forest_Hills1

Forest Hills Office: 110 Forest Hills Rd., Walterboro, SC 29488
Phone: (843) 542-9318
Fax: (843)542-2752

Ravenel1

Ravenel Office: 6225 Savannah Hwy., Ravenel, SC 29470
Phone: (843) 889-6953
Fax: (843)889-6956

Ridgeland Office: 8058 E. Main St., Ridgeland, SC 29936
Phone: (843) 726-3168
Fax: (843) 726-6112